Produce the highest quality consumer trade shows in the Tri-State area for all of our vendors, partners and attendees, while remaining dedicated to supporting the local communities in which our events are held.
Erie Promotions & Expos has produced a multitude of consumer trade shows and special events throughout the past 35 years in Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio. We have built our reputation by working with our vendors and partners before, during and after every event to offer quality consumer shows for our communities. During these trying times that fact does not change.
In our efforts to prepare for the upcoming show season and acknowledge the challenges presented by COVID-19, we have been working hard to implement the recommendations provided by our health officials; federal, state and local governments, in addition to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while utilizing our strategic alliances with marketing partners to communicate with everyone that helps to make our shows successful.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, attending indoor events is inherently dangerous, event when those events are conducted in an appropriate and proper manner. Attendees at Erie Promotions events understand and acknowledge that attendance at events may cause COVID-19 and assume the risk associated when attending Erie Promotions events. Erie Promotions shall not be held legally responsible if an attendee contracts COVID-19 subsequent to attendance at an Erie Promotions event.
We will be strictly enforcing the guidelines set by the CDC, State & Local Governments for both vendors and attendees. All vendors will be required to sign in and complete a waiver of participation that includes taking of temperature on entrance.
Review Vendor Waiver
Review Vendor Addendum
Guest Safety Guidelines
The following measures have been put in place for our upcoming shows. As state and federal guidelines are defined, we will continue to update this list.
- Every show will have an abundance of clearly posted signage asking health questions. If any attendee is experiencing any of the symptoms outlined on the signage, we would like to thank you in advance for not entering the show space.
Personal Protection Equipment:
- As of July 27, 2021 The CDC has added a recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in public indoor settings in areas
of substantial or high transmission.
Face coverings at this time are HIGHLY recommended.
- Currently face coverings are not mandated or required in our state and area. They are not required, but Comicon Erie recommends them to keep everyone safe.
- Allowable coverings include a plastic shield, cloth mask or approved face covering which covers your mouth and nose.
Distancing Etiquette: 6 feet minimum between non-related parties:
- Throughout the duration of the show, we recommend every attendee keep a minimum of 6 feet between themselves and others.
- Family members and friends who have been together throughout the pandemic will be allowed to travel throughout the show together.
Show Closing & Nightly Cleaning:
- Vendors are encouraged to leave as soon as possible after their booth cleaning and disinfection.
- Increased event staffing to implement increased cleaning and disinfection of surfaces throughout the show & restrooms
- Only animals that are an active part of the event or service animals are permitted to be at our shows.
- For those that have to travel with their dogs; the owners will need to complete and sign a liability waiver.
Countdown to get your CON ON!
ALL TICKETS SOLD AT THE DOOR ARE $20 PER DAY OR $35 FOR A GEEKENDER.
CHILDREN 7 and UNDER ARE FREE!
We will be strictly following the most current capacity and social distancing guidelines issued by the state & county governments.