OUR PROMISE COVID-19 DETAILS
Produce the highest quality consumer trade shows in the Tri-State area for all of our vendors, partners and attendees, while remaining dedicated to supporting the local communities in which our events are held.
Erie Promotions & Expos has produced a multitude of consumer trade shows and special events throughout the past 35 years in Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio. We have built our reputation by working with our vendors and partners before, during and after every event to offer quality consumer shows for our communities. During these trying times that fact does not change.
In our efforts to prepare for the upcoming show season and acknowledge the challenges presented by COVID-19, we have been working hard to implement the recommendations provided by our health officials; federal, state and local governments, in addition to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) while utilizing our strategic alliances with marketing partners to communicate with everyone that helps to make our shows successful.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, attending indoor events is inherently dangerous, event when those events are conducted in an appropriate and proper manner. Attendees at Erie Promotions events understand and acknowledge that attendance at events may cause COVID-19 and assume the risk associated when attending Erie Promotions events. Erie Promotions shall not be held legally responsible if an attendee contracts COVID-19 subsequent to attendance at an Erie Promotions event.
All participants in our shows and entering the show grounds will be required to wear personal protection equipment (PPE) as prescribed by CDC and Health Department regulations. As a private event anticipating sizable gathering of participants, the guidelines dictate the wearing of face coverings throughout the entire duration of the show, even if individuals aren’t experiencing any symptoms. If any participant chooses not to wear a mask or face covering, they will not be permitted access nor issued a refund for their previously purchased ticket.
CLEANING & DISINFECTION
Show producers and show grounds staff will undertake deep cleaning before, during and after each day of the show to ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness. This includes continuous high-touch surface cleaning throughout the show days. Our event staff will also incorporate additional hand sanitizing stations throughout the event space, encouraging all participants to regularly sanitize their hands. An abundant use of prominent signage throughout the show will stress the importance of regular hand washing, sanitizing and minimizing face touching.
PHYSICAL DISTANCING & CONTACT
Attendance each day will be limited in order to maintain safe separation of guests. A number of day-specific tickets will be sold online in advance of our shows. Once a day reaches its maximum ticket allotment, guests will be invited to select a different day to attend. Guests in line at all entrances will be properly spaced using visual ground markers every six feet, in addition to other distancing signage. The only exceptions are family members who have been living together throughout the pandemic.
Guest Safety Guidelines
The following measures have been put in place for our upcoming shows. As state and federal guidelines are defined, we will continue to update this list.
Touchless Box Office:
- All attendees will be required to purchase day-specific ticket online in advance.
- A limited number of tickets will be available for each day of the shows.
- Once the maximum capacity has been reached for any given day, you will be invited to select a different day to attend the show.
- Show promoters will utilize on-site attendee tracking software to maintain a real-time count of everyone in the show space at any given time to ensure our compliance with the prescribed capacities.
- Every show will have an abundance of clearly posted signage asking health questions. If any attendee is experiencing any of the symptoms outlined on the signage, we would like to thank you in advance for not entering the show space.
Personal Protection Equipment:
- Everyone must wear a face covering at all times.
- Allowable coverings include a plastic shield, cloth mask or approved face covering which covers your mouth and nose.
- Anyone failing to do so will be asked by staff to wear the covering properly or leave the show.
- You have a right not to wear a mask or PPE, but we also have the right to deny your entrance and have you removed from the show grounds.
Distancing Etiquette: 6 feet minimum between non-related parties:
- Throughout the duration of the show, we recommend every attendee keep a minimum of 6 feet between themselves and others.
- Family members who have been living together throughout the pandemic will be allowed to travel throughout the show together.
Show Closing & Nightly Cleaning:
- Vendors are encouraged to leave as soon as possible after their booth cleaning and disinfection.
- Increased event staffing to implement increased cleaning and disinfection of surfaces throughout the show & restrooms
- We will not be hosting any special after-hour events to ensure adequate time for nightly deep cleaning.
- Only animals that are an active part of the event or service animals are permitted to be at our shows.
- For those that have to travel with their dogs; the owners will need to complete and sign a liability waiver.